My Fitness Pal Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 10, 2015

It All Starts/Ends Today

Today is my fresh start. I'm turning 30 in less than 5 months and I want to be better in my 30's than I have been in my 20's. I'm tired of hating my body. I'm tired of feeling undesirable. I'm tired of feeling like people who think I'm attractive are either crazy or lying to my face. I'm tired of wondering if I'm not getting jobs because I'm overweight (and therefore ugly in the eyes of directors). I'm sure that my self esteem issues run far deeper than just my weight, but if I could eliminate weight as the primary stressor, maybe I could begin to deal with my issues in a more healthy manner. I want to be better. I want to look good in my eventual wedding/engagement photos. I want to be a healthy vessel for eventually carrying children. I want to set healthy habits in place so that I can pass them on to my progeny. And now is the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment