My Fitness Pal Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Are you asking for a CHALLEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGE?!?!

Some friends and I are participating in a Summer Slim-Down Challenge. You know the drill. We all check in with each other once a week to weigh in and at the end, whoever loses the most weight wins a prize. The additional attention now put on my fitness by other people has really given me the extra motivation I needed. I don't care if I win or anything. (I probably wouldn't accept a prize even if I were to win, because I'm the administrator of the whole she-bang.) But just the fact that others are passing judgement on my eating and exercising habits keeps me countin' those calories.

As far as running goes, I've been doing pretty well here lately. I'm on week 5 of 9 in my 5K to 10K training. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm already thinking about how to start training for a half-marathon.

Today's picture comes to you from my babysitting job. Check out my cute pigtail buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment